With new iRooms File Protect solution, iRooms clients and users no longer have to compromise maximum security with ultimate ease of use. From now on, Deal Managers retain full control over the documents' security, while users can work and iteract with protected MS Office files, such as Word and Excel, in their native application.
iRooms File Protect
iRooms File Protect is an Information Rights Management (IRM) solution recently added to the suit of iRooms features. iRooms File Protect allows Deal Managers to further protect sensitive information from unauthorized access, while providing the users with highly anticipated flexibility in working on Excel and Word documents.
The benefits to the Deal Manager:
- Full access & permissions control – Deal managers can apply granular user-permission controls to files and documents, including saving & printing in real time.
- Remote document destruction – Document access can be revoked at any time, even after the user has downloaded the document to their computer. As such, saved documents can be expired at any time.
- Document level encryption – Each document is encrypted to the highest banking standards, ensuring that the documents protected by iRooms File Protect, remain secure.
- Increased flexibility – Full flexibility to combine with current HTML5 document viewer.
The benefits to the data room user:
- Get started immediately – No plugins are required to be installed nor IT administrator rights on users’ computers needed, ensuring there is no time wasted dealing with internal IT departments.
Increased usability & functionality – As the file can be viewed in its native format, users benefit from key functionality such as:
- View, edit and create formulas to turn data into valuable information for the due diligence process
- Use existing filters, sort data and navigate between tabs, helping users quickly and efficiently analyse large spreadsheets